- means a player has long legs relative to their height. This is a good thing because with longer limbs there is more room to fill. The idea being that these players will/could increase their physical strength more than a player with normal shorter limb proportions.
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- Scanty underpants
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- Imitative of a style, fashion, or design from the recent past
- ex post facto: affecting things past; “retroactive tax increase”; “an ex-post-facto law”; “retro pay”
- Retro was the only EP (7″) by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
Day 28 – retro baby
Why were old pinups always either shrugging their shoulders or clutching the back of their heads, elbows in the air? Simple … it helps eliminate flesh rolls at the waist. Why were old pinups always posed with their legs bent in some nearly-impossible-balance teetering, sinuous pose? Disguises saddlebags at the hips. High-waisted bikinis or
one-piece swimsuits? Not only did it satisfy the censors, but it enabled them to wear girdles. And so on.
I started young adult life with a modern (read: VERY thin) ideal figure, minus the silicone Playboy-boobs.
I’m entering middle adulthood with Betty Grable’s ass.
Height: ~69.5 inches
Weight: ~170 pounds
Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 42.5 inches
Dress size: 13/14
Shoe size: 9.5
Bra size: 38D
Time to update my self-image a little. Maybe that’s why I joined 365 Days?